1.04.2011

Day 4 and already boring...

Pretty funny that after 4 days I am already posting pics of dead vegitation from around the yard. Seems like I could get, oh, you know, 30 days in before resorting to dead vegitation, but alas, here I am.

I love sunflowers, yes even dead ones. This one is stuck on a fence by my mailbox. The 2nd picture is of some English walnut husks laying in my yard. There are no shells, the squirrles have made sure of that.

We have lived in our house for 12 years and we have always had two walnut trees. We haven't always had squirrles though. I used to think that the skunks and coyotes kept them away (you know, by eating them) but we still have skunks and coyotes and in the last couple years the squirrles have been around too. They are fun to watch and the clean up the yard much more efficiently than the kids would if we tried to make them.


So there you go, my dead flowers and nut pictures, enjoy!

No comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP